1. Selection and quality control of raw materials used in products
2. Responsible for overseeing the entire development process of new products and programs within an organisation, from the initial planning phase to implementation or production.
3. Keep track of all the costs related to the creation of these new products and decide what ideas are worth pursuing.
4. Stay informed on what is happening in the research and development field at large in order to make sure their company is up-to-date and current with the most advanced R&D developments.
5. Managerial and administrative responsibilities and may be in charge of overseeing employees.
6. Assist in keeping the product quality and facility process improvement
7. Inspect and align incoming goods and supplier documents with the required quality specification for every delivery.
8. Execute the maintenance of international food safety policies
9. Ensure the company fulfils the standard such as HALAL, HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, sanitation, food fraud, and pest control.
10. Assist in updating raw materials, packaging materials, non-food materials specifications from suppliers.
11. Oversee the Document Control program (traceability, mock recall and mass balance calculation).
1. Able to work in Sungai Petani Kedah
2. Able to work shift
3. Any experience in Quality Check
4. Experience in handling HACCP and GMP are advantages
5. Detail-oriented; product checking.